OrderedBytes
OrderedBytes User Forum
FAQ FAQ     Search Search     Memberlist Memberlist     Usergroups Usergroups     Register Register
Profile Profile     Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages     Log in Log in
HID channel number randomness
Post new topic Reply to topic Subscribe to this topic    The OrderedBytes Forum -> MIDI
HID channel number randomness Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:23 pm  •   #11052
Tim MacIntosh

I have a problem where Osculator sends on any of channels 1-4. I set it to send on 1. Controllermate hears this and everything works, however when I quit everything and fire it up again, I need to change Osculator to a different channel to trigger the same building blocks. The blocks even show a number (the channel they're allegedly listening to) but these don't correspond to the output channels of Osculator. Or sometimes they do...

I would suspect Osculator was the problem, but I also have a pair of other generic game controllers that seem to show up in controllermate as 1 or 2 randomly, regardless of which is powered up first.

Any suggestions?
Thanks
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Post new topic Reply to topic Subscribe to this topic    The OrderedBytes Forum -> MIDI
Jump to: