OrderedBytes
OrderedBytes User Forum
FAQ FAQ     Search Search     Memberlist Memberlist     Usergroups Usergroups     Register Register
Profile Profile     Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages     Log in Log in
apc-40 mapped to DaVinci Resolve
Post new topic Reply to topic Subscribe to this topic    The OrderedBytes Forum -> MIDI
apc-40 mapped to DaVinci Resolve Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:37 am  •   #10318
glennv

Just wanted to thank you for creating this amazing tool. With the help of CM and posts in this forum i managed to completely map the crap out of my old AKAI APC-40 and control DaVinci Resolve.

See below a little video of the result.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY0LrOJQbow
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:23 pm  •   #10730
Psyco

Hey glennv, I wanted to say thanks for posting lots of stuff about your project (including your cmate program files!).

It inspired me to use a Midifighter Twister to control some functions in Davinci Resolve. Although I built a totally new programm in Controllermate, I learned a lot from studying yours.

Cheers
Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:03 am  •   #10859
glennv

Psyco wrote:
Hey glennv, I wanted to say thanks for posting lots of stuff about your project (including your cmate program files!).

It inspired me to use a Midifighter Twister to control some functions in Davinci Resolve. Although I built a totally new programm in Controllermate, I learned a lot from studying yours.

Cheers

Tnx !!!!
Nice to hear that . That was what i was hoping for with my continously evolving monster project.
Good luck and lots of fun with yours
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Post new topic Reply to topic Subscribe to this topic    The OrderedBytes Forum -> MIDI
Jump to: