OrderedBytes
OrderedBytes User Forum
FAQ FAQ     Search Search     Memberlist Memberlist     Usergroups Usergroups     Register Register
Profile Profile     Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages     Log in Log in
Remote Play: Joystick & PS4 map using Wireless Receiver?
Post new topic Reply to topic Subscribe to this topic    The OrderedBytes Forum -> Support
Remote Play: Joystick & PS4 map using Wireless Receiver? Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:29 pm  •   #11071
kevmagnus

Hello,

I am trying to get my USB joystick to control my PS4 controller which is connected using the playstation USB wireless receiver dongle (not the macs bluetooth menu). Both devices show up in the palette, and respond to button presses by lighting up in the palette.

I need to push a button on the Joystick, and have it push a corresponding button on the PS4 controller. So far, the only success I have had is having the Joystick push a button on the KEYBOARD. This won't work because sonys remote play app only maps TWO buttons to the keyboard. I need to go from joystick to controller for full functionality.

I don't know if its my inexperience, or the trial version, but I cannot get a key from the joystick to activate a key on the controller. How do I do this? I can send a cmate file of my progress, willing to try any suggestion.

I intend to purchase the app if this test is successful. Thank you
here is an image of what I'm trying to do. Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:36 pm  •   #11072
kevmagnus

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ylafst7ie6i7a7w/Screen%20Shot%202017-03-18%20at%201.30.56%20AM.png?dl=0[/url]

sorry i don't know how to post images! Thats why I just put the link in my dropbox. Thanks
Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:13 pm  •   #11075
kevmagnus

Please help. At my wits end. Thank you
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Post new topic Reply to topic Subscribe to this topic    The OrderedBytes Forum -> Support
Jump to: