OrderedBytes
OrderedBytes User Forum
FAQ FAQ     Search Search     Memberlist Memberlist     Usergroups Usergroups     Register Register
Profile Profile     Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages     Log in Log in
SEEKING ControllerMate Expert for Hire
Post new topic Reply to topic Subscribe to this topic    The OrderedBytes Forum -> ControllerMate Discussion
SEEKING ControllerMate Expert for Hire Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:29 pm  •   #11191
dankatzLAX

I’m looking for a ControllerMate expert who I can hire to translate video editing software key-commands to a Numark Orbit MIDI device. I downloaded ControllerMate and read tutorials but I'm prrrrreeeetty sure I don't have the brain for learning programming. There's been a lot of button pushing and not a lot of movement on screen. Naturally I'd like to hire Ken on the phone for an hour (Ken?) and maybe I could make better sense of things. But if you're out there and you're up for it, please reach out.

Thanks so much.
Dan

You can find more about me at dankatz dot com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:58 am  •   #11293
Psyco

Hi Dan,

I sent you an Email.
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Post new topic Reply to topic Subscribe to this topic    The OrderedBytes Forum -> ControllerMate Discussion
Jump to: