OrderedBytes
OrderedBytes User Forum
FAQ FAQ     Search Search     Memberlist Memberlist     Usergroups Usergroups     Register Register
Profile Profile     Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages     Log in Log in
WARNING!!! ••• Ken refuses to fix bugs. Abandonware
Post new topic Reply to topic Subscribe to this topic    The OrderedBytes Forum -> Forum Info
WARNING!!! ••• Ken refuses to fix bugs. Abandonware Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:40 pm  •   #13940
Chris D

Don't buy this software!! The developer refuses, or is to lazy to fix critical bugs. I now consider this app abandonware.
Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:18 pm  •   #13942
Ken
Developer

The pace of progress can be frustrating sometimes, but ControllerMate is anything but abandoned.

In fact, as announced several weeks ago, it has a completely reworked interface for macOS 10.14 Mojave Dark Mode...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:18 am  •   #13947
glennv

Ken,

Dont worry. Just ignore this lame internet troll (wont insert my real feelings as would violate normal decency rules) . We the users know better.
Thanks again for you amazing work on this amazing program.
Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:01 pm  •   #13948
Ken
Developer

Thanks, no worries. Feedback like this bother me less than people might imagine.

It can be hard to see how much work goes into these things. It doesn't help that I have way too much e-mail these days to be as interactive as I had been in the past.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Post new topic Reply to topic Subscribe to this topic    The OrderedBytes Forum -> Forum Info
Jump to: