OrderedBytes
OrderedBytes User Forum
FAQ FAQ     Search Search     Memberlist Memberlist     Usergroups Usergroups     Register Register
Profile Profile     Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages     Log in Log in
Stream Deck and ControllerMate
Post new topic Reply to topic Subscribe to this topic    The OrderedBytes Forum -> ControllerMate Discussion
Stream Deck and ControllerMate Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:02 pm  •   #13991
Fuboy

I've been successfully using ControllerMate along with X-Keys for a few years now. I recently acquired an Elgato Stream Deck, but it doesn't play nice with CM. Whenever it's plugged in, CM pretty much becomes non responsive. I get the spinning wheel and I have to force close CM. I'm running CM 4.11.1 on a MacBook pro with Sierra. I observe the same behavior with High Sierra on a Mac Mini. I'd like to add the stream deck to my setup, but it renders my X-Keys non operational. Any ideas what the conflict might be?
Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:23 am  •   #14044
Adrian Tello

I’m very curious about it. I want to buy Elgato Stream Desk but only when it would be full compatible with Controller Mate. Sounflow has already done an extension to include it in the Stream Desk soft options, I hope Controllermate will it too soon
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Post new topic Reply to topic Subscribe to this topic    The OrderedBytes Forum -> ControllerMate Discussion
Jump to: