Joined: 27 Mar 2006
Today, OrderedBytes announces an update to ControllerMate and ControllerMate for X-keys.
ControllerMate v4.9 (23.3 MB) and ControllerMate for X-keys v4.9 (23.0 MB) adds compatibility with OS X 10.10 Yosemite, adds new building blocks, and fixes a couple of bugs.
- Added compatibility with OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Added the ON/OFF Group building block to create a related set of ON/OFF values.
- Added the MIDI Note Group building block that responds to a set of MIDI Note messages.
- Added the Absolute Value building block to calculate absolute values.
- Added the URL building block to open web locations.
- The Button Group building block can now be configured by pressing a set of buttons on a device. OFF buttons may also now be included in groups.
- The LED building block can now be configured to turn an LED on, turn an LED off, or do nothing when the building block turns ON and OFF.
- Improved performance when importing large amounts of programming.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash if performing an Undo command immediately after importing programming.
- Fixed a bug that could cause ControllerMate to fail to write a file when exporting programming.
ControllerMate v4.9 requires OS X 10.8 or newer and is recommended for all users.
www.orderedbytes.com - www.controllermate.com
ControllerMate -- Programming controllers for Mac OS X since 2005.