OrderedBytes
OrderedBytes User Forum
FAQ FAQ     Search Search     Memberlist Memberlist     Usergroups Usergroups     Register Register
Profile Profile     Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages     Log in Log in
Expanding The Button Combination Example
Post new topic Reply to topic Subscribe to this topic    The OrderedBytes Forum -> ControllerMate Discussion
Expanding The Button Combination Example Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:19 pm  •   #11511
mbrethen

On a gamepad I'd like a different single key output depending on the left/right trigger pressed with the 'X' button. Looking at the 'Button Combination' example can I use an 'OR' building block between the left/right trigger buttons an then tie the result to an 'AND' building block with the 'X' button on the gamepad? Of course if the 'X' button is pressed by itself you get a third single key output, as in the example.
Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:23 am  •   #11515
mbrethen

On second thought, assigning properties to both trigger buttons is the way to go. Then I can enable/disable pages with alternate button assignments. What do you think?
Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:38 pm  •   #11526
Ken
Developer

Using the Properties building blocks to enable/disable pages is a good solution. The behavior of many different buttons can be changed at once that way.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Post new topic Reply to topic Subscribe to this topic    The OrderedBytes Forum -> ControllerMate Discussion
Jump to: